datestampSunday, April 12, 2009

Deeply felt Easter greeting


"May we stand by Jesus Christ at all times and in all things and in all places that we may be in, even until death. For surely, that is how He stood by us when it was unto death and when He had to stand entirely and utterly alone."

I don't know many things.
But, I know He lives.
I know it because I feel it.
Deeply.

5 comments:

Angela said...

So powerful.
I know it.

Anonymous said...

Blessed be His name, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thanks Laurel

Aunt Linda

Tender Mercies said...

So beautiful, Laurel. Thanks for sharing. What a life-changing message. I love it!

Sandra Garcia said...

Hi Laurel,

Yes, thank you for sharing - truly a blessing. I love reading your blog as well!

Blessings,
Sandra

Shauna said...

Elder Holland set the tone for one of, if not the most spritual Easter Weeks I have ever experienced.
Thank you for adding your perspective and for sharing this incredible message!